Join us at HOPE and access our full range of services!
“100% of members think HOPE is an excellent organisation”
“Members say HOPE has helped their child become more sociable, more confident, gain more friends, and has increased their self-esteem”
“73% of parents say they have made new friendships at HOPE”
Membership and Group Packages
Accessing our support services requires joining up to our basic membership package for £30 a year. This membership package includes:
- Support all year round
- Support group meetings
- Daytime drop-in sessions
- Twice-monthly siblings’ activity groups
- Advocacy service
- Access to training courses, free of charge
- Benefits, grants, and service advice
- Access to HOPE’s library
- Member’s only online forum
For access to our groups and activity sessions, service users must pay a Full Membership. Full Membership costs depend on whether your child/young person accesses these weekly or fortnightly:
- Full Membership for 1 Child/Young Person with Weekly Access = £294
- Full Membership for 2 Children/Young People with Weekly Access = £558
- Full Membership for 1 Child/YP with Fortnightly Access = £162
- Full Membership for 2 Children/YP with Fortnightly Access = £294
Full membership costs are made up as follows:
- £30 membership fee
- £6 x 44 for weekly sessions = £264 + £30 membership fee is £294
- £6 x 22 for fortnightly sessions = £132 + £30 membership fee is £162
Weekly sessions are available to all children and young adults. Spaces in our groups are subject to availability. HOPE strives to provide places for all those seeking access to our groups. Those who cannot be placed will be added to a waiting list and will be contacted when a place becomes available. Where families have two children/young people accessing groups, HOPE will only include the basic membership fee of £30 once per family.
Membership packages are processed by Standing Order, to be paid monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Members can also access our External Community Sports Groups at £3.50 per session. These include swimming, football, trampoline, racquet sports, and cycling among others. Most of these sessions run in blocks of 6 or more weeks and payment is taken for the block. A small charge is also provided for the provision of a snack during these groups.
If you are interested in joining read through the following new member package and contact HOPE by email at Hope@hopeforautism.org.uk or visit us at The HOPE Centre, 145 Chapel Street, Airdrie, ML6 6LH:
- [download-attachment id=”237″ title=”Information on HOPE Membership”]
- [download-attachment id=”143″ title=”Letter to Prospective Members”]
- [download-attachment id=”145″ title=”Child Information Form”]
Please contact our office for any additional information.